How Membership Applications Are Processed
- Fill in the application form online for either individual or organizational membership
- The board of directors meet monthly from September to June. At their meeting, they will be presented with a list of applicants for membership. They will review and accept applications, placing them in the appropriate membership category - Active, Associate, or Organizational.
- All decisions of membership acceptance will be reflected in the minutes of the board meeting.
- Members will be informed via e-mail when they are accepted as members
* In the unlikely event an applicant is rejected for membership, the applicant will be contacted by MIA with the reasons. Because we are an organization dedicated to connecting Inuit to each other and our community around us, we have purposefully encouraged non-Inuit to join our organization, and have created membership options to allow for meaningful participation in all events.